If confusion is the first step to knowledge, I must be a genius. – Larry Leissner
1. Why so many people just don’t think. Or if they do, why they don’t think like me…
2. Why politicians think that they can dictate our lives – who we love, how we build our families and how we spend our last days on earth. And as a side note, why do we need the approval of politicians?
3. Who decided that the best way to spend our lives was acquiring things rather than knowledge?
4. Why it is believed by some that a stay-at-home parent doesn’t deserve recognition for their incredibly valuable contributions to society because the value of their work cannot be quantified.
5. Why a working parent is considered to be short-changing their child.
6. Fashion Rules. Who decided these and who really cares.
7. How the heck most things in nature work.
8. Math. Science. Poetry.
9. What I want to be when I grow up.
10. Where the time went.