I opened my blog this morning to discover that I have been nominated by Leanne Cole for a Kreativ Blogger Award. Firstly, thank you to Leanne. She commented that she nominated me because she enjoys my view of the world, which is similar to hers. What I find most interesting is that sometimes I hesitate to post because I think my view of the world is, well, uniquely mine.

The Kreative Blogger Award has responsibilities including nominating 6 other blogs. So, below I will nominate 6 blogs you may have already met here on my blog!

The 6 blogs I would like to nominate are:

Sara Heinonen is a writer whose short stories have been published in a variety of forums. She shares her deeply intelligent writing and her views on fiction in her engaging blog.

Denzil Jennings presents his photography on his blog and there is no one way to describe his style other than versatile and creative. I look forward to his daily posts.

Mary Schwartz, in her blog, Shell River Experience, takes photos that remind me of that moment in yoga that you are quiet and serene. Relaxation Pose in a blog…

Sheila Creighton‘s blog, Imagery of Light, is delightful and her subjects are varied and beautifully composed.

Burnt Embers shares photos and thoughts on her surroundings. The photos are incredibly rich and the compositions are wonderful.

The Lantern Room is another photography blog that again takes simple subjects and composes them in captivating ways.

The other requirement of the Kreativ Blogger Award is that I have to tell you 10 things about myself.

1. I have been married for almost 29 years.

2. I am mom to two amazing people, Kyle and Laura.

3. I work in education as a teaching assistant, working with students with behaviour and special needs.

4. My favourite tv shows are The Big Bang Theory and The Good Wife.

5.  My favourite colour is purple.

6. I love writing, photography, scrapbooking and reading as hobbies.

7. I really don’t like being cold.

8. My favourite form of exercise is yoga.

9. I’m spending a lot of time these days trying to figure out what my future work life should look like.

10. My favourite thing in the world: spending time as a family.

Thank you again to Leanne for the nomination.

11 thoughts on “Kreativ Blogger Award

1. Leanne Cole says:

You are very welcome, I enjoyed the 10 things, they are similar to me too.

2. Meanderer says:

Many congratulations on your Award Paula. I enjoyed reading your ‘ten things’. I, too, was a teaching assistant in the 90s. It was a difficult but very rewarding job. I also don’t like being cold!

Many thanks for passing on the Award to me. I very much appreciate it 🙂

1. Paula Turner says:

It’s interesting how much people who meet through bloggin have in common!

3. Denzil Jennings Photography says:

Congrats on your award, and thank you for the nomination. I love following your blog. All of your posts are very insightful, and you capture something beautiful each and every day.

1. Paula Turner says:

Thank you. I have been away from my camera a bit these days but I hope that the recent snow fall brings me back outside!

4. Pete Denton says:

Congratulations. I love the blogging awards. You have a nice blog so I can see why you were nominated.

5. Penny says:

Yeh! Way to go Paula! Congrats!

1. Paula Turner says:

Thanks. I certainly feel fortunate to belong to such a supportive community!

6. Congrats on your award and thank you so much for nominating me and my blog!