“Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day, teach that person to use the internet and they won’t bother you for weeks” – anonymous

I am that person – give me the internet and I can find a million things to read about, to learn about and to keep me entertained. I follow a significant number of blogs and there’s a reason….they are all really engaging.

That being said, my internet has been highly unreliable and unstable the last few days. And I realized that this has been a positive. I need to take my head out of the internet cloud (no pun intended).

Maybe I’ll go take a nap.

8 thoughts on “The internet…urgh

1. Meanderer says:

I know what you mean: my internet connection disappeared Saturday morning and wow – was I snappy!

1. Paula Turner says:

There seems to be a lot of internet failures going around…we just had the service guy here for over an hour. Apparently our line was faulty – when I saw the connection to the house I can see why – it looks about 50 years old!

2. Leanne Cole says:

I love that first quote. It is a terrible thing when your internet dies. I have my phone as back now. But like you I have been trying to spend less time on it. I could sit all day here just checking things out.

1. Paula Turner says:

I am happy to say we are back up and running…but I have realized my over reliance is serious!

3. Leanne Cole says:

Hi Paula, I have nominated you for an award, the Kreativ Blogger award, hope this is ok.

1. Paula Turner says:

Leanne – That is very kind of you. Thank you!

4. Pete Denton says:

Napping is always good. I hate it when you get used to technology for it to start letting you down. It picks you up and then drops you to the floor again.

1. Paula Turner says:

Exactly! It was so much easier a few years back when it was ALWAYS unreliable!