12 thoughts on “Bringing color to dreary December days….

1. Nandini says:

Wonderful photography! The first one has a great DoF. And the second one has such pretty flowers. Great perspective. Beautiful 🙂

2. Meanderer says:

Beautiful images. I love the curly stamens of the flower, and the composition of the second image is lovely. It’s dreary here today too. Many thanks for the welcome colour 🙂

1. paulaturner says:

Thanks. Finding the constant rain to be a bit much so I’m revisiting the colour of summer!

3. danitacahill says:

Love the macro shot. What kind of flower is it?

1. paulaturner says:

Thanks….It was about 6 months ago while on vacation, so I’m going to be guessing, but I think it was a clematis.

4. Love these, especially that first images. Fabulous! 🙂

5. A beautiful set. Love the first image – thank you for sharing these.

6. niasunset says:

So impressive! And excellent shots. I am glad to meet with your blog, and of course with your photography. Thank you for visiting my blog, and Thank you for sharing with us all these beauties through your camera. With my love, nia

1. paulaturner says:

Thank you. I have enjoyed finding so many wonderful blogs.

7. Paula, I really like the first image–more abstract than reality, Sally

1. Paula Turner says:

Thanks – it’s quirky which is what appeals to me.